Tuesday, December 18, 2012

week 66


All right so much has been happening. I had so many emails to read from President Brinkerhoff, and from the mission and other things. I am finally writing my email. 

This last week was crazy. I got my new companion. I had no clue what I was doing in an area where I know nothing. The area is so large that there is no way we have enough miles just to go try and find people home. Getting sick because the last elder that was living here was sick. I did not find out until after I got sick from him. When I found that out, I disinfected everything. The next day I started to feel better. I never actually felt really sick. I was waiting for the sickness to just hit me hard one day like it usually does, but it never came I seemed to only have minor runny nose problems. I am now feeling a bit better.  Being a district leader has been crazy. I am also trying to figure out what to do when you cover 9 units. (1 branch and 8 wards) I still don't know what I am doing in the area. 

Yesterday, the Boise temple was dedicated. That was special. I never really could remember well if I had seen a temple dedication before, but as we were singing The Spirit of God at the end, the spirit filled me so much and I could remember President Hinckley waving his handkerchief. I don't really know when I saw a temple dedication before, but I could remember that as well as the spirit I felt when I was younger when they were singing that song before. That was such an amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment