With regard to what I said about "others" and
inviting them to come unto Christ, Preach My Gospel actually refers to doing
that with whatever your responsibility is, for me that includes training being
senior companion and being a district leader. And so far that is all I have
done, "invite". I am not constantly on people’s cases for everything.
I simply invite them to do better and I leave it at that. I do not get mad or
upset if they don't. I am saddened when they don't because I know how it will
bless them, and I know how important it is, but I do not get mad.
So a couple transfers ago we had transfers a week early and
stuff.
We had a transfer that was 5 weeks then this last one was 7
weeks long and then the next one is 5 weeks long because of the age change
stuff and the change in the time of the MTC. Then every transfer after that
will be 6 weeks long like normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment