I have had the spirit help me so much while I have been here. It has really helped me realize what our investigators need.
They forward the mail to us from the office so it takes an extra day to reach me. In my current location I would prefer it to be sent to the main office.
my address is
1268 1/2 E. Walnut Ave. downstairs
Pocatello, ID 83201
by the way, you should google that address and see where I live on google earth and street view. Also, you can look at the area I cover. We cover Fort Hall, Chubbuck, Pocatello, Inkom, and all the way down to Swan Lake, which is at the very edge of the mission boundaries.
Everyone wants to feed the Spanish missionaries and there is a large population to feed us in our area. The localized English Elders don't get fed as well. Not only that, but most members give us the left overs that feed us lunch the next day. I hardly need to buy any food. Except breakfast.
The field is a lot less fast pace. I don't feel like one day is a week. Getting letters just on P-Day is almost too much. I love hearing about what happens at home. We have some amazing investigators. We have to baptismal dates. There has not been a baptism in this area for almost a whole year. We have some good plans to try and find new investigators. I am excited. Things are going great.
Sorry my email is not very long today but I do not have much to say. Not much happens here. I love you all. I feel your love just as much as when I was home.
Love,
Elder Daniel Eliason
P.S. me and my companion went to opposite social crowds before our mission. We are so opposite, but we get along great. I have had so much fun with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment