Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 15

This week I met someone; his name is Austin Pulsen. He served his mission 3 years ago in Pomerene. He actually taught Kyle Graf. Also, mom gave me his address so I can send him a letter, the funny thing is that I did not even ask for his address, but he is someone that I already wanted to write.

We moved apartments again.  Because we moved, I got to test how packing everything worked with my new carry-on. It all worked quite well. 
I don't think I ever told you but the scripture case I have for my English scriptures also works for my Spanish scriptures. It is quite handy.

The other day, there was a primary program and, quite frankly, they taught all three missionary lessons better than we do...... And they did it all in an hour....... Wow.

So, they put Ti-Wi in the cars now. I don't think it is working. It has not gotten mad at me at all yet. 

As missionaries, we often refer to CPR (Church, Pray, Read), all the primary answers. But the funny thing, is that it is true, those are the primary commitments we extend.

Elder Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment