Monday, June 4, 2012
Week 43
I was just called the "most obedient missionary in the mission" by one of the assistants.
The other day we were talking to someone who works as a probation officer, and we asked her for a referral, and she said, "well, I knew a bunch but they all got deported." Then she said, just give them a year because they will be back.
This same person also told us that she saw all 4 seasons in a single day. (literally 4 seasons.)
The only thing I have to say now is that I have been out a Year. I was really really trunky on the 8th. I am good now though.
We will be getting the new Mission President on the 27th of this month. 2 weeks away. President Brinkerhoff (former Area of the 70. He was just released this last general conference)
We hear he was really good as a stake president.
I just wanted to say that I love you all. (^_^)
Next week I need to send a picture of me smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment