Monday, May 28, 2012
Week 42
So the other day, we were studying and I really could not hear the TV that the members were watching. However, I heard some slight music at the beginning. The first thing that came to my mind was the movie "Stardust."
Later when I went upstairs to eat lunch. They were in fact watching Stardust. I just found that funny.
So the other day I heard a phone go off and this was the ring tone.
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
Scanning for Mexicans
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep
I could not help but to laugh.
The other day I tried Dave's insanity Sauce. It once had the world record for the hottest hot sauce in the world.
I had it with some pizza, and one drop was mixed with some ranch so it was not so bad. I actually liked it a lot.
A couple days ago, we saw this young kid drunk while we were tracking. It was hysterical, but I felt bad for the kid. I did not know if his parents gave him some or if he snuck some without permission.
I think that is everything new and interesting.
I love you all. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment