Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 39



 Something I noticed about being observant. My companion always sees things that I don't see, and I realized why. Whenever we are talking to people (on their door step) he is always looking around, but he hardly is ever looking at the person. What I realized is that what he is observing is at that moment. Sometimes I don't think he is really listening to the person, and is just talking (he probably is listening). When I look at the person, they are looking at the ground because they don't really care; my companion is looking in another direction; there is never any eye contact. Well. I will not say more.

So this week’s letter is not so long because I talked to you all on Sunday.

Love you all, bye.

I forgot. I learned a new word in Spanish.

O Carajo!

That is pretty much the same as saying, "Crap." However, it has something to do with ships. I believe that is the name of the person that the crew report to if something goes wrong. I do know, but in some of the Hispanic countries it could be a cuss word.

No comments:

Post a Comment