Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 38



The "If"

So when Jesus Christ was tempted by Satan. Satan said, "If thou art the son of God, then turn this stone into bread"(Paraphrased). The temptation was not to turn the stone into bread or any of the other things he tempted him to do. The temptation was the "If", the slight thought of doubt that he was the son of God.

I don't like it when missionaries use the word "if". "If you receive an answer from God, will you be baptized?" It is far better to say, "When you receive an answer from God, will you be baptized?"

Elder Penrod is leaving. There is a new car person now.

I am finally 20 years old. Wahooooooooooo!

I learned that perfume.... (In Spanish it is the same word for cologne)

attracts bugs. They always land on my companion but not on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment