Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 37


Add 9 weeks in the MTC to week 38 and I have 47 weeks in the mission field. Wow, almost 52 weeks.  This is what happens when you have a companion that is really trunky.



I have been having lots of problem because I won’t notice things that my companion does (always with all my companions). They will notice that someone across the street booked it when they saw us. They always seem to see tones of things that I don't. I realized that one reason why I am not really observant is my way of trying not to find out more information than what a person wants me to know. I have not trained myself to be an observant person because to me that is like reading someone else's mail. I don't like people doing that to me, so I don't do that to them. So as a result I have trained myself to not be very observant, even with things that are not like reading someone else's mail. I think the only time I am really really observant is when I am paranoid about something. Also, when you are observing things you are making assumptions about people. And you know what "assume" does. Makes a donkey ("ass") out of "u" and "me."

No comments:

Post a Comment