Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 36

So the other day I was getting my hair cut at a local learning school (they cut missionaries hair for free). When the girl finished my hair, she made a comment that my hair was so fun to run her fingers through it. I sort of remember Tacia saying that same thing.

So this last week has been nuts. We had to move places again. (My companion has been in 6 different areas and 7 different apartments. I have been in 2 areas and have been in 6 apartments). But it was sort of annoying because they suddenly had to try and find members for us to live with (they wanted to move the new (they opened a new area) set of English elders into our place).   We finally move in on Friday the place is nice and the members are nice. "Sigh....."  It was a long week and hardly any missionary work got done because of the move.

I am very pleased that I have been with this particular companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment