Monday, February 18, 2013

week 74


The other day I was thinking..... yes when your companion is sick you spend time thinking, when normally I don't have time to think.

I made a list of the blessings that I gave before my mission. 

1st Ashley Dewy
2nd Tacia
3rd Mom

I am sure that you all remember when that happened.

Also, This week we will be getting new mission cards. Instead of being credit cards (that is just the way it works, it is not actually a credit card), we will get new cards that work with debit. 


This last week was tons of fun. 

We watched "Despicable Me" on New Years Eve as a zone. On Wednesday I went on exchanges.   My companion got sick and I was stuck inside for 3 days, basically. He is still not feeling 100% but he is doing a lot better.

That is about everything I have to report. Actually I got to go to a leadership meeting with the mission president on Friday while my companion was sick. Another elder came to watch him while I went. That was a lot of fun. I found out more of what I need to do to help my district. 

The mission president talked to me directly about a companionship in my district because he got an email from a parent about a problem that is going on.  fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment