We just got new cards to use.
Instead of having JP Morgan cards we are now using bank of America cards.
We had to go get new tires on
our car. They were almost bald.
Last week the mission doctor made it mandatory for
everyone to get flu shots. I had already had mine and I have not gotten sick.
But about 40% of the mission was useless for the last week because so many
elders were sick. 20% were sick, their
companions had to stay with them.
I don't know if I had explained
this but that family I taught in my last area, the one that was anti-Mormon and
everything, are getting ready to be baptized. I think I told you all about the
amazing lesson we had that caused such a change.
We would invite the spirit then
he would chase it away and then we would invite the sprit again and he would
chase it away again with the spirit of contention wanting to bash. That
repeated over and over in that lesson. We kept inviting the spirit and at
one point in the lesson he accepted which is why he is now about to be
baptized.
Yesterday we had a lesson with someone in a very
similar way. It was amazing but he never ended up accepting the spirit after we
invited it like several times. I don't
know if he will be baptized but I know I am doing my job when the investigator
feels the spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment