Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 83


Elder Puga is being transferred.

This last week during companion inventory, I had a talk with Elder Puga. I decided to talk with Elder Puga again about the headphones. He got fuming mad. He told me that I had never talked to him about it. I remember when I did talk to him about it. I did not sit down and say "Elder Puga, we need to talk" but I remember when I clearly had told him that headphones were against rules, in fact I had offered several times for him to use my speakers. But I presume he was not even listening to me because he never does. But since this last time I talked to him (by actually sitting down and saying, "we need to talk"), he has not used headphones.

I have seen too many missionaries justify disobeying rules and twist the words of the white handbook during the course of my mission.

 I will be getting Elder Tilittsen.

I don't know much about him. He has been out as long as Elder Puga but I will be his third companion in the mission. He just finished being trained.  So, Elder Puga will be with Elder Mayor from Argentina and his companion will be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment