No complaints. My new companion is totally awesome. I hope
to end my mission with a bang. His name is Elder Tillotson. He is humble.
We have tracted so many doors just in the past few days. We
have gotten and contacted so many referrals. I have a good companion (very
obedient, but not obsessively)
I don't have a lot to say. I feel like we are starting to
see miracles because we are following the spirit and we have unity. For
example, "I feel we should go knock on that house" and it actually
worked guided by the spirit. With Elder Puga it was, "I feel we should go
knock on that house" "NO." "Why not?" "Because
that is stupid."
I do feel the spirit a lot and now we are seeing many good
things happening.
I will get you a bunch of pictures next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment