Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 8

OK. Funny Quote.

"This brain freeze hurts more than when I think." (Elder Mendez)

Answer to last weeks question.

The two prerequisites to faith are: hearing it, and having a soft heart.
The three steps are 
1. Desire
2. Action
3. Witness 

This weeks question.

What is Chiasmus  (I have no clue how to spell it)? 
Hint: It is in Alma 36 and Mosiah 5
Also, when was it discovered.

I only have one story this time. 

I was on exchanges with Elder Dollinger. We went to the ward mission leader's home. They have two dogs. One's name is Coco. They said that Coco is really shy and you are extremely lucky if she comes to you. I, using my amazing dog skills was able to even get this nervous dog on my lap. The whole family was in shock. I could describe why I think I was able to do it, but that would take a while, and I am not even sure if I am right. However, I don't think anyone else has any better ideas on why it happened. (^_^) 

That night, while I was with Elder Dollinger, I got sick. I started throwing up all night. It was so painful. My stomach muscles were so sore. I called Sis, Colton and got some help/advice. I slept all that day. I was able to get back to work the next day, but I was still as tired as anything else. Now I feel great. That was last Friday when I got sick. 

Love you,

Daniel Eliason
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment