Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 12

I am done with training.

Thanks for all the pictures sent.

We have the transfer info. Elder Mendez is becoming Zone Leader over me and is going to do English work. Elder Hernandez will remain my companion and become the replacement District Leader. I will remain here. 

This next little while might be stressful, It would be nice if I got a couple letters this next week.

Today, we have to stay with our zone in a stake center from 6-9 because people often dress up as missionaries and the mission president gets lots of calls. So we get to watch a movie.  The ones that they approved are: Megamind, Kung Fu Panda 2, How to Train Your Dragon, the original Star Wars series, Captain America, and 17 Miracles. Our zone voted  to watch Captain America.

I finally went all the way down to swan lake, the most southern part of the mission. It was a long drive.

There is this cool stuff called toe juice, it is made to get rid of  ringworm, eczema, rashes, circulitory problems, warts, and a lot of other stuff. It actually works pretty well. You can get it at Walgreens.

The other day the elders were talking about girls. I was working on making some more box duct tape cases for my stuff, I then messed up and said, "DA!!!!!!!!!". They all heard, "Daaang". I just happened to say that right as they said, "what do you think about that one girl?" It was so funny.

Elder Daniel Eliason





No comments:

Post a Comment