I just met a cat that will only respond if you treat it like a dog. You need to whistle at it.
I just ate pavement today (10 Feb.). I was on exchanges and I crashed while riding a bike. Luckily, I know the correct way to fall (from BJJ). I only got a little scratch on one knee. I was going maybe 5 miles an hour.
I am not too cold, I am still only using my coat and that is it. The temperature is around 32 and this winter is actually really warm here. There is actually hardly any snow here right now. Pocatello does not have any. There is really only slush here. It is still a ton of snow for Arizona but it is all melting. There was not even an inch of snow.
I am trying to think of more entertaining ways to exercise, rather than just doing sit-ups and push ups. Those are really not effective because it is hard to push yourself when you first wake up. I had a couple of ideas the other day and I think they will be more effective.
I now have two dates!!! The area is a little slow right now with respect to lessons and investigators. We started out with only like 5 investigators, which is odd for our area. I think it had something to do with the fact that the areas were combined before, as well as we actually share an entire stake where most of the investigators are. So there are 4 Spanish Elders for this one neighborhood where all the Hispanics live. We have been doing a lot of finding. Our numbers though are really high compared to Pocatello.
No comments:
Post a Comment