We went to our investigators house. The investigator with a baptismal date. All his family are members except him. He is the stepfather. He finally decided that he wanted to be baptized. He will be baptized this Friday night at 7. It is so exciting. But anyway... We were at his house on Monday night. They feed us Pupusas. Oh they are so good. It is like different types of quesadillas but they put the stuff in the dough, then they pound it out. and then cook it. it is soooooo good. That type of food is mainly from El Salvador or from Guatemala.
The problem was that the next morning both me and the other Greengo (American) were sick. Elder Weeks was not feeling good either. He was there as well eating them.
I was sick that whole day. I did not feel to good at all. I pretty much did not eat or drink anything for 8 hours because I would throw it up. After 8 hours I started to drink some water little bits at a time. That night I ate some toast and I felt fine. The next morning I was great. However, I did have a fever that day. I would get a bad fever minutes before throwing up but then after, it felt like I just had a mild fever.
That night I was sick. I stayed with the other sick elder and my companion went out with his companion to work. Out of all the 10 people that ate pupusas only the two Greengos got sick.
The other day we were teaching this one new family. The father has heard a lot of anti Mormon stuff and he has a lot of doubts. However, he is finally motivated to listen to the message we have a little more seriously because his sons want to be baptized. The English elders already are teaching them. The father does not want his family to be split one bit so he is finally listening a little more.
The problem was that the next morning both me and the other Greengo (American) were sick. Elder Weeks was not feeling good either. He was there as well eating them.
I was sick that whole day. I did not feel to good at all. I pretty much did not eat or drink anything for 8 hours because I would throw it up. After 8 hours I started to drink some water little bits at a time. That night I ate some toast and I felt fine. The next morning I was great. However, I did have a fever that day. I would get a bad fever minutes before throwing up but then after, it felt like I just had a mild fever.
That night I was sick. I stayed with the other sick elder and my companion went out with his companion to work. Out of all the 10 people that ate pupusas only the two Greengos got sick.
The other day we were teaching this one new family. The father has heard a lot of anti Mormon stuff and he has a lot of doubts. However, he is finally motivated to listen to the message we have a little more seriously because his sons want to be baptized. The English elders already are teaching them. The father does not want his family to be split one bit so he is finally listening a little more.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete