Monday, October 8, 2012
Week 60
The TiWi said something new. It used to say "speeding violation." Now it says, "Check your speed." It still says, "Aggressive driving" I have never heard it say, "seat belt violation" I guess it still says "RPM violation" if your RPM is at 6000. But just the other day it actually said something useful. "Your battery might be low". My battery was not low; it was just that the light was on because I had not actually started the car yet.
Elder Weeks was my trainer’s companion in Pocatello before I came in. I replaced him in Pocatello. I have always had a good relation with Elder Weeks throughout the mission. Now he is Elder Sewelen's companion and he is the district leader in my district. I am excited. He goes home this transfer.
Elder Sewelen got sick again and Elder Weeks was in the hospital with him overnight. They are finally taking the diagnostics seriously now because apparently it is not a parasite and they don't know why his body is acting up so bad.
So, the other day I finally got to eat something really disgusting. They would not tell me what it was until after I tried it. Even though I was pretty sure I knew what it was. It was a soup made from Cow stomach I actually did not have a problem eating it, but it sure did not have any flavor to it, and the texture was not that desirable. My companion from Guatemala didn't like it either.
So, you need to know. Scott D. Whiting the one that spoke in General conference came to our mission a couple weeks ago for the "mission tour." I got to shake his hand. He spoke to us. And when he did, the testimony he gave made me feel like I was listening to an apostle. He is amazing. Also, one of the 70 spoke. I can only remember his last name. Perkins. I believe I home taught his son at BYU. His son is the one that had the 70 inch TV in his apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment