Unfortunately, I don't really have much to share this week. See, what happens is that I share things that are out of the ordinary for me. However, Miracles are now ordinary, so I forget to write about them. The work in my area continues to get better. We are inviting more people to be baptized but we still do not have any set dates. We are finding more people to teach, and I am so busy I can’t describe it. Sometimes having an additional hour of comp study to train is really annoying because it cuts into proselyting time.
We don't actually leave the apartment until 1 on a normal day, but only Wednesdays and Fridays are normal days. Monday is P-Day. Tuesday is District meeting, which takes an additional 2-3 hours out of our day. Thursday is weekly planning so we don't get out until 3 o’clock. Saturday we have coordination meetings. Sundays we have church. So what ends up happening is that all those days we are stuck inside until 3 or 4 o’clock. That means that on the two normal days we have to go do additional things for training new missionaries on the computer. That is one of the two free days. And the other we have to go to look at mormon.org for 30 - 60 minutes to update our profile or to look at how to use it with our investigators. So, even on those days we have free we still don't get done until like 2 or 3 o’clock. It just takes up too much time.
This last week I had mashed potatoes made out of cauliflower. It tasted exactly like mashed potatoes... well really close. It was just a bit too liquidy.
I think that is everything I have to share to day. I love you all and hope that everything is going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment