We were just commanded by the stake to drop a baptismal date because they know that the mother will never give permission. The situation is that her father was the branch president but she could not be baptized because her birth mother won’t allow it. Her birth mother is a member, but not active. She thinks they are brain washing her. Or this is just a way to get back at her ex-husband. Before I entered the area, the branch president died. Now they have another. We had set a date for her to try and improve her relationship with her mother so she would allow her to be baptized. The same day that the stake told us to drop her baptismal date, she had told us that she talked with her mother and she finally said that she would allow her to be baptized when she turns 17 (5 months). I don't know if the stake has the authority to tell us to drop her date but it does not matter now because now we have to wait 5 months.
My companion only has 4 months left of his mission. He is so trunky and it is starting to rub off.
That is about all I have this week. All is Well. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment