So, right now here in Idaho Falls the high is over 70. I am so hot. I can't wait for General conference so I can take off my suit during the day. So when it is 70 degrees, I am really hot. I prefer 60.
So now, I snort when I laugh too hard.
So I found these highlighters that are great for marking scriptures. They are Gel Sharpy highlighters. They don't bleed through the page. It writes smoother than a crayon. The color is like a highlighter, and the texture is like a highlighter on scriptures. If you use it on normal paper the texture looks a little bit more like a crayon, but the color is still perfect.
So now we don't have any baptismal dates. Also, Being spring, we cannot find anyone home. Also, now it is spring break, which makes it worse. We are starting to run out of people to visit. We have a few good investigators, but the rest of everyone are either never home, don't keep appointments, or told us they don't ever want us to come back...... Right now we are trying to find NEW people.
I don't have much more to say this week. I am doing great. I don't know if I get to skype for Mothers day or only telephone. I will find out. I am only a month and a week away from being 20 years old. Then I will be "perfect".
No comments:
Post a Comment