Monday, March 26, 2012

week 33

It is so interesting now. I have forgotten most of my physics. In fact I have forgotten a lot of things. I have just not thought about any of those things on my mission. My companion right now is great.

In answer to your question Hispanics just tend to have a problem committing to anything. There are people that are committed, but family, or work gets in the way. Keep in mind that many of the people we teach are illegal, so it is not like they can just quit their job. But we don't ask. It is not a requirement to be baptized.

So while on my mission I have always been able to calculate faster than a GPS. During the time it takes just for my companion to type in the address, which may or may not  be accurate, I would have already found the street on a map, and know the fastest, shortest way to get their, without errors.  Yup. (^_^)

That is about all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment