Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 30

In Spanish "Gringo" or Greengo is the word that they use for anyone who is not native Spanish.

Someone that saw a whole bunch of pictures of me in my last area told me, that I looked like I played a lot of sports. Then he said, "But now that I see you in person you look like a 4.0 student."

I finished the entire missionary library: Jesus the Christ, True to the Faith, Our heritage, Our Search for Happiness.

I got flip-flops to wear in the shower (that is what they suggest for missionaries). I think those are the first pair of flip-flops I have owned.



Apparently, I can handle foods spicier than many Hispanics. We were eating with a Hispanic family for dinner. They had some salsa that they said was really really hot. Both my companion and me put it all over our food and we were fine. So Apparently, I am really legit when it comes to spicy foods. I have not eaten anything on my mission yet that was too spicy.

I miss the stars in Arizona. They are a little harder to see here because of the lights (I am in the biggest city of our mission).

Well, We actually have two people that actually want to be baptized. They told us that themselves. One can’t because of her mother. The other can, she just needs to come to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment