Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 47



 Recently we have given several blessings of health.

The first one the member could not so much as say a word. He could barely lift his arm to scratch his head. His wife was the one that asked for the blessing. 5 hours later he wanted to mow the lawn, but his wife would not let him.

The next one was that same Sister member's sister. She had fallen down the stairs and was in a lot of pain. She had gone to the hospital. 5 hours later she was feeling just fine.

The last one was a member that we ate dinner with. He did not tell us very much but that he was going to get an MRI. I gave that blessing. When I finished he told me that I did not know him at all, but yet he could feel the spirit and several things that were said gave him a lot of comfort. A few days later, after he had the MRI, and the results came back, he called us and informed us that he did NOT have cancer.

The Priesthood is real, and even though none may seem extremely miraculous, they are still miracles to me.

Guess what. I now weigh 170. I have lost an inch or more off my belly (I know that because that is how much extra space my suit has, as well as I have had to punch more holes in my belt so I can tighten it further.)



So I am going to be the one that gets to kill (be Elder Calderon’s companion when he leaves the mission) Elder Calderon. He is so trunky. EVERY morning he tells me that he had a dream  of home again. Anyway he is so trunky and he is not counting down the days. So I am doing that for him. I figured out how to easily calculate how many days any missionary has left.

I think that is everything I have today.

I love you all.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment