Monday, July 30, 2012

Week 51



So this past week, I went on exchanges.  While we were on exchanges, the lesson was perfect. Like honestly when you have a lesson like that I would call it perfect. That was the first time in my mission that I had a lesson like that. So much happened I really don't have time to describe it all.   But this day on exchanges I noticed that I do my best to try and teach by the spirit without any memorized things.

So this last Sunday, I got to participate in the blessing of a baby. That was a cool experience.

Oooooo!

This week one of our investigator finally got permission from her mom to be baptized. Her dad was the Branch Pres until he died. But she could not be baptized because her mom, who is a member, who her dad divorced, would not allow it. She has been investigating for years. Her mom’s heart was finally softened just enough to give her written permission to be baptized. So now I am going to have my 2nd baptism, Aug 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment