Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 49


 So now in the mission it is official. The Mission President changed the rules... well sort of. He changed it to the way it was intended to be, however there is a slight problem. I think some missionaries might start doing things they should not. We are now supposed to call through our leaders anytime we have a question on rules, or the way we are supposed to do things. I actually love this because then it will optimize how many missionaries actually know things. For example, if I have a question on if we are allowed to do sports as activities to find investigators, first we call the District Leader (DL). If he does not know he calls the Zone Leaders (ZL). If the zone leaders do not know, then they call the Assistants. And the answer gets passed down the line.

Now any person calls their superior they are to check the white handbook and Preach My Gospel first, and then pray about it. This is the way all this was intended to be. However, that means that certain missionaries or leaders might start doing things they are not supposed to, which is why President Colton stopped doing it that way. He had the same idea but the missionaries could not handle having that kind of freedom.



This last week we went to go help someone move, and Ricky Whyman was there helping. I was his home teacher at BYU Campus Plaza apartments second floor. I once helped him remove a virus from his computer. Talk about a small world.

Elder Calderon's family is planning on coming to pick him up. That is what most missionaries do when their parents live near by. I have even heard parents coming all the way from the east side of the United States to pick up their missionary.

Anyway. That is all the crazy stories I have this week. Oh, and enjoy the pictures. (^_^)

Love you all,

(^_^)

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment