Monday, January 7, 2013

week 69


I am finally starting to get a hang of these district leader responsibilities. The zone leaders are great, there is only one other elder companionship in my district. I have two other sister companionships. The exchanges have to be done by the end of the 4th week. Well it turns out that because this transfer is a week shorter (which I did not know) All the exchanges have to be done by the end of the 3rd week, which will be physically impossible for some district leaders that have 3 other elder companionships in their districts. The zone leaders are apparently going on exchanges with me this week instead of next week. I will be going on exchanges three days straight. 

I am getting the hang of covering an entire stake.
I figured out how to better do things that way I am able to do everything I have to do.
Last night I was making district leader phone calls. I actually started making the phone calls on time at 9:30. However, the phones don't get good reception, and a lot of other things. I was also not calling just for numbers but also for information about the investigators with baptismal dates. I did everything I could and called the zone leaders, and it turns out that it was still not enough. I forgot to get some information. So, I had to call/txt the sisters back, I texted them at 10:38 pm. That is how long all the numbers and phone calls took to do. I also had everything basically organized and ready to take numbers when I started at 9:30

 
Now, I get to tell you about another great thing that happened the other day. 
I was so stressed one day that I decided to not be stressed. Here is how it works.
You act like Tacia!
It is so simple.
You just be bubbly about everything. I don't know how it happened. But there are some side affects. You start to talk to yourself (like the time I was with Tacia and someone went out to talk on the phone outside and Tacia went onto the porch at Centennial Apartments and started to talking to herself and having a complete conversation) in front of your companion. You start to act very hyper. Very sporadic and it appears to everyone that you are ADHD. (^_^)
That was a fun day. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment