Really... Twinkies too.....
wow.
I really appreciate the Spanish Grammar book. I am
already using it. It is nice.
Oh.... Dad, thanks for your GPS. it is quite useful.
I loved all the Christmas gifts. Thank you.
So this last week I would like to report that I informed the
mission president of what I saw last week and I told him that I would inform
the zone leaders. I informed the zone leaders and they told me they would
address the problem.
I then ran into some elders from my district at the family
history center and I walked in on them looking at video game websites and other
apostate stuff. I chastised them later on that night when I gave them a phone
call. (I did that with as much love as possible).
Another story. I am the closest Spanish speaking district
leader to Pocatello. So if Poky Spanish need a baptismal interview
they need either me or the zone leaders here to do it, because we are the
nearest leaders that speak Spanish, so this last week Pocatello actually
had a baptism. They asked me to do the baptismal interview. We cannot interview
anyone that we have taught. I asked them what the name was. They told me it
was Shane I did not know a Shane so I was on my Pocatello
they day they told me the baptismal interview was. (We had to get a ride with a
member because we did not have miles). I still needed to find out the location
of the place where the interview would be. They had given me this crazy address
so I wanted to call them. Finally they get me the number of those
elders so I can call them. We were already almost to Pocatello. The first thing
I asked them was what was the last name of the person being interviewed and
where he lived, just in case there was someone I had forgotten about.
They then told me his name and it was not the name that they had given me and
it was the wrong address as well. His name and address matched perfectly to
someone that I taught while I was there. So I could not do
the interview I was way excited that someone I taught was getting
baptized, but now we had made it all the way to Pocatello and we had to drive
back. The member just took us to Pocatello for nothing and the zone leaders had
to make an emergency trip to Pocatello to do the interview.
Everything ended well, but it wasted our entire night.
No comments:
Post a Comment