Monday, January 7, 2013

week 71


I am training again. The trainee that I have right now looks like he will get his visa to go to Spain in just a few weeks. President decided to put him in a threesome in a pure Spanish area to help him out. I will be getting another son here really quick.  This Wednesday I will be "giving birth" for the third time. I am "due" this week. Everyone is teasing me that I am "getting it done". Once I am done training this elder that is coming (and he will actually be staying in the mission and not going to another one) I will only have 3 months to finish my mission or you could also say 2 transfers. I have 4 transfers left in my mission as of right now. 
Crazy. 
So this week has been crazy. I have not had time to do nothing. 

I am so excited for Christmas.

I don't know much else to say. I have had so little personal time since I started to train, not even to write in my journal. I am so behind.
Every time I figure out how to do things faster that way I make time to write in my journal, I get a new position that takes up more personal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment