This week was so hectic. It was so busy with 7 ward
Christmas parties going on, 2 exchanges (when I was only able to do 1 of the 2
I had to do.), Also a meeting for all the trainers, and so much happened.
We had a baptism on Saturday. He thought he was already
baptized but they could not find his records in the church, but he definitely
now is converted. He knew nothing of the church. At lest now he passed the
interview and everything well.
I had to do 3 baptismal interviews this week for other
investigators of the 2 sister companionships in my area. I had to go to the
baptism of the one set of sisters. The other one will be this next week. It is
crazy. And now we found two more golden people that are ready to be baptized.
Transfers are the next week that is coming up.
We find out this Saturday what will happen.
We will have an all day p-day on Christmas.
I think I have too much to write anything in detail. I could
probably write an entire novel about my life in this area as a district leader,
trainer, and white washing.
No comments:
Post a Comment