Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 87


Things have been interesting. I did not change areas but I have moved places again. I have only been in 3 areas but yet I have been in 8 different houses. That was fun. 

This last week we had interviews with president. It was very interesting. They gave us several ideas of things that they want to do in this mission. But then at general conference, Elder Nelson totally repeated what we heard from our mission president. Yet it was our mission president’s idea.... well the Lords idea given to our mission president as well as others.

Anyway it is fun. We have two over aged youth that will be getting baptized here soon.  Hopefully everything goes well. When you are teaching kids you have to adapt to the parents schedules so it is very hard to get through all the material.

I am still having a hard time figuring out how to use my time effectively. As a district leader I have to do so much. I have not been able to write in my real journal for 6 months now. My little mini journal is behind several weeks and it is bugging me because I cannot catch up.  I am still getting to bed past 11 o’clock on Thursday and Sunday nights. But I am happy because my district is doing a great job supporting me when I ask them for help or if I need them to do things.


They are doing the things I ask them. Most recently, they had all their numbers ready when I called for them last night, instead of me waiting for them to finish numbers.

Mom yes I did. I actually sent him an email to his mission email address, that you had sent me and he replied to it, so I guess the church mail system forwarded the email I sent him to his personal email. He actually already emailed me back. That was nice, but thanks for getting the other email address anyway.


Miracles? not any so amazing. But I went to a leadership meeting with president and all the district and zone leaders of the mission.
It turns out I have a lot more authority to give exceptions to mission rules than I thought. They want me to follow up with everyone daily; I cannot remember a whole lot right now.

I love you Mom. I hope today is the best Birthday You could have. Sorry I was not able to write you a hand written letter. It was because I was moving last week. I realized however how grateful I was that I had you as a mother. This last general conference I noticed all the new things that they are implementing for all the youth now.  That is what you did at home that blessed me so much in my life. Thank you.... not to mention how much you suffered because of your ideas in the eyes of other members.  


Hi sadie!!!!!!! I love you.
Sadie,

I just want to let you know that the one thing I have learned on the mission is that you are always happier when you help others and do everything that you can for them. That is the only way I have been able to make it through the most difficult times in my mission. Don't you ever forget that. (^_^).

I will be going to the temple with my companion this Friday. 
Honestly, I have no clue what I want for my birthday. I have no ideas. As for clothes. I don't know. Games..... no clue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment