So now I am with Elder Ponce and Elder Rios (Elder Rivers in
English, but his name is actually Rios. His grandpa is from Puerto Rico). We have a lot of work compared to my last
area. Everything has been ok... There are no major problems with obedience. It
is sort of interesting. He wakes up an hour earlier to exercise (not really
against the rules) We go to the gym here to lift weights at the school. We
don’t have to pay anything. There was an elder in this area that had gotten permission
from President Brinkerhoff to go there because it is so early in the morning
and no one else is really there, but I don't know how really valid that is. No
problems, but questionable. There is nothing bad as comparable to Elder Puga or
most other elders, but I will try to be a positive influence.
I will be skyping home for mother's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment