Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 91


I am still confused as to everyone we are teaching. We are trying to do Young Single Adult work but it is not really happening. It feels very weird to go to a YSA ward and do YSA work. Most everyone is a bit older. They are usually young parents with many little kids. Or new grandparents about your age that are just starting to think about their grandchildren. We have a couple people I am still not too familiar with. 
 
I got everything fine. The box was ripped open. That happened somewhere between the mission office and my place. I got it on Friday the day before my birthday. I figured that it was ripped open between the mission office and here because the tag that the mission office put on it was also slightly damaged. It did not appear that anything was taken. The cookies and everything else seemed to be there. 

Things are going ok. I love doing the missionary work and I wish that I could keep doing it. Everything is fine. I am not under any stress at all now. I am having a very good time. And I have gained respect in the eyes of many people. I know that I have a lot of respect from the mission president and both of the assistants. I have trained more times than any other missionary in the mission except for Elder Bills who is about 25 or 26 and had already completed his degree in college (great guy. he came out with me).

No comments:

Post a Comment